Only our customers have exclusive round-trip transportation to the hotel
The dolphins will welcome in the dolphinarium, they will enjoy activities designed for all ages in which they will live the experience of their lives. The new friends will come, greet, give love and can pet them and swim with them. It has three programs of different activities to enjoy the company of dolphins.
This activity is not necessary to know how to swim, always done with vest
You will love boogie push activity in which a dolphin will push the water surface while you go standing on a boogie board. The adventure continues with a ride on the belly grips the fin dolphin while driving back through the water.
During this interactive program, you will see aerobatics and participate in the most exciting activities at high speed.
Experience of two dolphins will push your feet and raise him out of the clear water. Then hold on tight to the fins of the dolphins as you take over the pool. An unforgettable experience.
WHAT TO BRING TO THE EXCURSION
- Flip flops
- Biodegradable sun cream
- Cash for excursion and shopping payments
- Round trip transfers to your exclusive hotel in Pedrito Punta Cana
- Use of locker and clothing
- Chat introduction 15 minutes
- Photos of your experience with dolphins (optional purchase in the dolphinarium
- Food and drinks
- Souvenirs or shopping on the excursions
RULES FOR THIS EXCURSION
- To reserve a child per adult, you can ask for documentation of a minor on the tour.
- Children up to 5 years old will travel during the trip in their parents’ lap, they are responsible for them during the day.
- Children from 1 year to 5 years of age can participate for free in any program (1 child for each paid adult)
- Children from 6 to 11 years have a rate of children, from 12 years old they enter the adult rate.
- Children from 8 years or with a height of more than 1.40mts can participate accompanied by 1 adult in the basic, medium or royal programs.
- Children up to 7 years of age will carry out the meeting activities accompanied by 1 adult or for medium and royal program they will be accompanied by 2 adults
- The use of safety vests is required in all water programs.
- The use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women (5 months and older) can not participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months of pregnancy can participate in the basic program only if they are accompanied by another adult and after signing a liability form.
They are doing better what others do well …