saona Island COMBINed
FAST BOAT AND PARTY IN CATAMARAN
* Places of visit in Saona Island Combined
- Departure from Rio Chavón (movies like apocalypse now, anaconda etc … were shot here)
- Eastern National Park (or Cotubanama, a nature reserve in the southeast of the country)
- Natural Pools (they are the world’s largest 7km / 2 natural pools of crystal clear turquoise water)
- Canal de Catuano (the waters of this canal separate the Dominican Republic from Isla Saona)
- Saona Island Area ( place for lunch and later bath)
- Lunch ( Buffet area and drinks)
- Catamaran to Bayahibe (return to bayahibe with party and open bar in crossing)
Our departure will be from the port of Bayahibe by speedboat, we will sail through the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea
The first stop will be in the area known as (the rock) located in the east national park. Later we will make the entrance to a paradise of turquoise waters where we will enjoy the largest natural pool in the world!
Natural Pools Isla Saona !!!
With an area of 7 km of turquoise waters it is a true paradise !!!
Here you will have an open bar with brugal, soft drinks.
During the approximate hour that we are going to enjoy this paradise we will have music with animation and the baptism of rum!
You can also take an unforgettable memory of this day with a professional photo book.
After the visit to the town we go to the lunch area.
Beach area Saona Island Combined
This will be the area for lunch in this paradise of the Caribbean Sea.
An authentic natural paradise …
Optional Grilled Lobster (extra cost) are complete pieces of 1 pound weight
A unique place to book your vacation with our professional photographer (details at the bottom of the page)
After enjoying this paradise and after lunch, we go to our catamaran …
These are our two catamaran, in one of them we will make the journey back to the port of Bayahibe, they have an open bar, music, entertainment and a bow area for a quieter and more relaxed journey to the port of Bayahibe
A luxury Caribbean Sea …
Arriving at Bayahibe this will be the end point of the tour to return to their hotels
For this excursion you can hire your professional photo book
Photo book COUPLE (2 people) 45 photos //
75usd 50USD BUY ONLINE
FAMILY Photo book (up to 5 people) 45 photos //
105usd 80USD BUY ONLINE
The duration of the excursion is approximate. Any tour of our excursions can be varied, modified or reduced due to force majeure, punctual atmospheric phenomena or unexpected mishap on the ship. Any unforeseen event or modification will always be made in benefit of the good running of the tour and under the criteria of the assigned guide or person in charge. In any of the cases, our main priority will always be the good development of the excursion
- WHAT TO BRING TO THE TOUR
- Bathing clothes
- Sun protection
- Flip flops
- Snorkel equipment (if you want to practice it)
- Sun glasses
- WHAT INCLUDES
- Transfers to and from your hotel
- Snack in natural pools and open bar
- Lunch buffet in private area
- NOT INCLUYED
- professional photo book
lobster in lunch
souvenirs or shopping on the tour
RULES FOR THIS TOURS
- Children until 5 will travel in their parents lap, being their responsability during the day.
- Maximum reservation one child per adult. Documentation of the child can be required by staff.
- A 12 year old is considered as an adult for the reservation
- Elderly people or people with mobility problems must take somebody to look after them during the day.
- Pregnant women can not take this excursion
- You must bring your own snorkel equipment
Chriselisag (may 2019) – A day to remember!!!
Saturday a day to be remembered for a long time. Thanks to Pedrito abd his great entertainment team our trip to Saona was a great fun day. Johny, one of the best showman I have ever seen had us dancing and laughing all day, of course with the help of great free flowing rum.Daniel, Eddison, El Chocolate and the rest of the team, whose names I can’t remember made it a memorable day, we also had the chance to see Solis who collected us from the airport, this will definitely be trip we will repeat next year!!
* All tours include compulsory accident insurance and civil liability covering any incident of our customers
*This website in English may contain errors as they are not official translations (can not be used for claims)
They are doing better what others do well …