Tour limited places: To have places on this tour you must make a reservation before your trip. Currently it is the best valued tour to Isla Saona and we do it exclusively without intermediaries.
What should you take into account to book an excursion to Isla Saona?
In this link ISLA SAONA BASICA can appreciate the excursion that the hotels and tour operators of Punta Cana sell. This way you will understand why Isla Saona Premium Canto de la Playa is the best rated excursion in 2017 and 2018.
Places we visited …
- Rio Chavon (famous for the filming of several movies like Rambo, Apocalypse Now, etc)
- Marina House (one of the most expensive and exclusive resorts in the Caribbean)
- East National Park (or Cotubanama, a nature reserve southeast of the country)
- Natural pools (are the largest in the world 7km / 2 natural pools)
- Catuano channel (this channel waters separated saona Dominican Republic)
- Canto Beach ( the most beautiful Caribbean paradise place and the entire Saona Island )
- Mano Juan (fishing village and where is located the turtle sanctuary)
- Private lunch (exclusive area for our guests, private buffet and waiter service)
- Private hammocks (exclusive beach area with hammocks and dining private lunch)
- Ca Tamarán to Bayahibe (return to bayahibe with party and open bar on cruise)
You should keep in mind when booking this tour to Saona Island ???
Our company is no intermediary operate from start to finish this tour hence the degree of satisfaction of our @ s customers
New vessels 2014/2015 covered with parasol in which they will make the trip to Saona Island
Premium Saona Island Canto de la Playa and is the offering hotels and other operators https://pedritopuntacana.com/saona-basica/
Pick up at their hotels is made in comfortable minibus, then put direction by road to …
* This tour begins with boarding on the famous Rio Chavon
Once all accommodated in the boat starts an unforgettable experience !!!
This river flows into the Caribbean Sea, at the time was the place chosen by pirates to hide treasures
here scenes from films like Apocalypse Now, Anaconada, Rambo and Torrente 5 were shot
from our boat will visit the largest private project luxury Caribbean …
Here they live many famous known worldwide as Shakira, Julio Iglesias ect ..
Marina Casa de Campo
After this short visit to the marina cottage …
we headed to the heart of the Caribbean sea national park spotting this …
To reach the world’s largest natural pool !!!
Undoubtedly one of the most beautiful places in the Caribbean
Natural pools Isla Saona !!!
Covering an area of 7 km turquoise waters is a paradise !!!
Here they will have open bar with brugal, soft drinks and tropical fruits, plus music entertainment with our team
they can be an unforgettable memory of this day with professional photographic book (detail atend of page)
After enjoying the natural pool, we headed towards the most beautiful beachthe country and one of the bestthe world !!!
A completely unspoilt area where few tourists who visit Dominican will have the chance to see and enjoy
This is the farthest beach Saona island and where wholesale tour operators never get to visit
Canto de la Playa
In this paradise we will relax, sunbathe and take beautiful photos to remember …
Exclusive area for our customers
are going to have at their disposal tropical fruit accompanied by Ron Brugal, coke, sprite and water …
a paradise …
This natural paradise can also snorkel
Snorkel must bring their team for hygiene (tube and goggle)
After enjoy this paradise embark to turtle sanctuary
After enjoying this paradisiacal place, we embark and head towards the turtle sanctuary
(Birth is natural, turtles are not born every day)
We only visit the sanctuary if we have confirmation that there are turtles, if there are no turtles this stop is not made in the village.
If there are no newborn turtles, we will enjoy an extra time at the edge of the beach
The return of the sanctuary we go to our lunch
only our premium customers have a private area This is the (menu private ) for our customers, included in tour price with waiter service table lobster grilled (extra cost) at lunch are complete pieces of 1 pound exclusive area for our customers on the beach A unique place for a book your holiday with our professional photographer (details at end of page) After enjoying this paradise and after lunch, we go to our catamaran …
These are our two catamarans to make the journey back to the port of Bayahibe they
have music, animation plus open bar and area network for a quieter and relaxed journey
A luxury Caribbean Sea …
Arriving at Bayahibe this will be the end point of the tour to return to their hotels
For this excursion you can hire your professional photo book … a unique and unforgettable memory
Photo book COUPLE (2 people) 45 photos //
75usd 50USD BUY ONLINE
FAMILY Photo book (up to 5 people) 45 photos //
105usd 80USD BUY ONLINE
The duration of the excursion is approximate. Any tour of our excursions can be varied, modified or reduced due to force majeure, punctual atmospheric phenomena or unexpected mishap on the ship. Any unforeseen event or modification will always be made in benefit of the good running of the tour and under the criteria of the assigned guide or person in charge. In any of the cases, our main priority will always be the good development of the excursion
- WHAT TO BRING TO THE TOUR
- Bathing clothes
- Sun protection
- Flip flops
- Snorkel equipment (if you want to practice it)
- Sun glasses
- WHAT INCLUDES
- Transfers to and from your hotel
- Snack in natural pools and open bar
- Lunch buffet in private area
- NOT INCLUYED
- professional photo book
lobster in lunch
souvenirs or shopping on the tour
RULES FOR THIS TOURS
- Children until 5 will travel in their parents lap, being their responsability during the day.
- Maximum reservation one child per adult. Documentation of the child can be required by staff.
- A 12 year old is considered as an adult for the reservation
- Elderly people or people with mobility problems must take somebody to look after them during the day.
- Pregnant women can not take this excursion
- You must bring your own snorkel equipment
* All tours include compulsory accident insurance and civil liability covering any incident of our customers
*This website in English may contain errors as they are not official translations (can not be used for claims)
They are doing better what others do well …